These Terms of Service (Terms) set out the terms on which Renovi Limited offers you (You, User) access to and use our Renovi Hub platform and the Services thereon (Platform), either as Host or User Space Provider (as defined thereunder), as such Platform is available on our website [www.renovihub.xyz] (Website). You agree to comply with all the above and all the matters as set out in these Terms when accessing or using our Platform.
Please read these terms carefully. They set out your rights and responsibilities when you use the Platform, and other important information.
You are entering into a contract with [Renovi Ltd], a company incorporated in the Republic of Cyprus with registration number HE427291 and registered office at Venizelou 16A, Agios Dometios, 2363 Nicosia Cyprus (“Renovi”, “we, “our” or “us” as the text dictates).
Acceptance of Terms and other applicable terms
You accept these Terms in the following ways:
- by clicking any button or box marked “accept” or “agree” (or a similar term) in connection with the Terms (and all incorporated policies); or
- by accessing and/or using our Platform and/or Website.
When you accept these Terms, that means that you agree to be legally bound by them.
If you are a business/company user using our Website or Platform, by accepting these Terms you are confirming to us that you have the legal authority to accept these Terms on that business/company’s behalf. If you do not have that authority, you must not use our Website or Platform.
If you use our Website or the Platform, you also confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not access or use the Website or Platform.
Other terms apply
Other terms apply to the use of the Platform:
- Acceptable Use Policy for any content you submit on the Platform or when you make contact with other Users,
Website Users are bound by our Terms of Website Use.
All the above policies and terms are incorporated into, and form part of, these Terms.
Services and role of Renovi
Users in return for the relevant fees can, through the Platform, (Hosts):
- lease, subject to and in accordance with Section 5, specified parcels of virtual land on third-party metaverse platforms represented by non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to carry out or operate stores/shops, events, or art gallery exhibitions/events using, subject to a non-exclusive limited right granted to them in accordance with section 5, digital building designs only available on the Platform (Event/Store/Gallery Activity); and/or
- lease billboards, subject to and in accordance with Section 5, affixed on specified parcels of virtual land on third-party metaverse platforms represented by NFTs (Billboard Activity).
(Unless specifically referenced as Event/Store Activity and Billboard Activity, each is referred to as Activity and together Activities)
Hosts can upload digital art, paintings, marketing, and branding content and material, in whatever media and form (such as art, audio, visual, live, pre-recorded) and any other content and material, to be displayed, projected, or used in connection with the Activities (Customer Material).
Renovi through the Platform offers the following Services:
- Core Service consisting of the provision of software infrastructure and technical capability for Activities to take place on third-party metaverse platforms,
- Space Provider Services consisting of Renovi making available to the Platform and offering for Hosts to use in accordance with section 5 specified parcels of virtual land on third-party metaverse platforms represented by non-fungible tokens (NFTs) (Virtual Land), digital building designs for stores, event and gallery spaces (Digital Buildings and Digital Building Designs, accordingly), and billboards on specified parcels of virtual land (Billboards) for the Activities; Renovi may make these offers either as owner or licensee or lessee and either on its own behalf or on behalf of third parties,
Renovi may make available the option for Users to act as Space Providers (User Space Provider) and offer virtual spaces and items (Virtual Land, Billboard, Digital Building and Digital Building Design) to Hosts,
- Arrangement Services consisting of uploading, affixing, and arranging Customer Material to Billboards and Digital Buildings for the Activities in accordance with Hosts’ instructions, and
- Additional Facilitation Services consisting of any other features and functionalities for facilitating the Host to organize the Activities as may be made available on the Platform.
The role of Renovi is limited to offering the above Services, subject to, and in accordance with these Terms.
The Host and not Renovi is solely responsible for the organization, administration, and execution of Activities. As such, the Host (and not Renovi) is solely responsible for:
- Activity cancellations by Hosts;
- how an Activity is run and/or operated;
- any actions, conduct, content, or event taking place or carried out or produced during an Activity;
- the content of the Customer Material;
- the conduct of any end-users who participate in, or view, the Activities (Participants); and
- any complaints, issues, and refund claims by Participants.
Activities are under the control of the Host, including the performance of an Activity, which functionalities and features are used for the Activity, control over which Participant can access or be denied access to an Activity.
The Host is solely responsible for:
- informing Participants of any policies and practices of the Host that are relevant and may apply to Participants to their use or access to Activities,
- entering into any user agreement with Participants for the Activities, and
- responding to and resolving any dispute between the Host and any Participant.
Users and Renovi hereby acknowledge, agree, and accept that Renovi does not enter any relationship with Participants and disclaims all liability and responsibility against such Participants whatsoever. Users are responsible to procure the compliance of Participants with these Terms to the extent necessary.
Rights Granted to Hosts for Activities
Virtual Land Lease for Activities
In return for the relevant fee, Hosts will purchase the lease (without the right to assign or sublease) of Virtual Land available on the Platform; with the purchase of the said lease, the Host is granted the right to exclusively possess and use the Virtual Land solely to carry out Activities only for a specified period as such period is provided at the time of purchase. The Host is prohibited from subleasing or assigning, the Virtual Land or any part thereof to any person whatsoever, or creating any charge or encumbrance over the relevant Virtual Land unless with the prior written express permission approval or consent of Renovi.
Digital Building and Digital Building Design License for Event/Store/Gallery Activities
To be able to carry out Event/Store/Gallery Activities, the Host must choose a Digital Building Design available on the Platform; the Digital Building Design will be used on the Virtual Land leased by the Host. In return for the relevant fee, Hosts will purchase and acquire the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-revocable and limited right to use the Digital Building Design and corresponding Digital Building solely for the purpose of carrying out the Event/Store/Gallery Activity only for the period of the Virtual Land lease.
Billboard for Billboard Activities
In return for the relevant fee, Hosts will purchase and acquire the right to exclusively use the Billboard on a specified parcel of Virtual Land (without the right to sublease or assign any right to the Billboard) solely to carry out Billboard Activities for a specified period as such is provided at the time of purchase. The Host is prohibited from subleasing or assigning, the Billboard or any part thereof, or creating any charge or encumbrance over the relevant Billboard unless with the prior written express permission, approval or consent of Renovi.
Hosts are not granted and do not acquire any intellectual property rights whatsoever, including but not limited to copyright, to the Virtual Land, Digital Building and corresponding Digital Building Designs, and Billboards, other than those limited rights of non-exclusive or exclusive use and/or possession (as the case may be) specifically provided for in these Terms, including this section 5.
Hosts have no right to use the Digital Building and Digital Building Design, Billboards, and Virtual Land for any purposes other than to carry out the Activities. Any rights granted under these Terms to Hosts are provided for each Host’s internal business purposes or personal use and solely to carry out the Activities.
Ownership of NFTs
Hosts are not granted any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights in any NFTs representing any Virtual Land, Digital Building Designs and Billboards. Hosts are merely granted those limited use or possession rights in the virtual assets (Virtual Land, Digital Building and Digital Building Designs, and Billboards) underlying such NFTs as specifically provided for in these Terms, including section 5.
For the avoidance of doubt, the full ownership, control, and possession of the relevant NFTs shall remain at all times with their owners and holders (including but not limited to Renovi or User Space Providers, or Renovi’s or User Space Provider’s licensors/lessors) and at no point with the Hosts.
Profile and Account
To be able to access and use the Platform and Services, you must first set up, register, and create an account by submitting your contact details as may be requested by Renovi and your email address and password; you will have to use your username and password to access the Platform and Services. (Account)
To confirm the setup, registration, and creation of your Account we will send you an email, which will contain a confirmation link. By clicking the confirmation link, you accept and confirm the creation of your Account. You may then access the Account by using your username and password.
You agree to submit true and complete information during the registration process and throughout your use of the Platform and Services. You agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself or any other description as requested in our profile form.
We reserve the right to refuse a name or username in our sole discretion. You may only use one email per one Account.
Please DO NOT create an account for anyone else other than yourself (whether you act for yourself or your business/company). You agree that you will not grant access, in any way, to any person without our prior written permission.
Security of Account Details
You must treat your password or any other applicable user identification code as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any password or user identification code at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone, other than you, knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [Info@renovihub.xyz]. You agree to immediately inform us if your Account is in any way infringed.
We are not responsible for any damage caused or arising because of theft, misappropriation, unauthorised disclosure, or use of your account details by any third party, or breach or infringement of any your obligations under these Terms relating to the security and confidentiality of your account and account details.
Fees and payments
The amounts due and payable for the purchase of any Services will be presented to you clearly before you place an order. Please read carefully these terms.
Hosts shall pay Renovi the relevant fees for its Services as such fees are provided on Renovi’s Platform at the time of purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, for the Space Provider Services offered by Renovi, Hosts will pay the relevant fees to purchase the lease of Virtual Land or Billboards and acquire the limited right to use Digital Building and Building Designs for the Activities (as provided in Section 5).
In case User Space Providers offer Virtual Land, Billboards or Digital Building and Digital Building Designs, the Hosts shall pay the User Space Providers for any relevant lease or acquisition of the right to use any Virtual Land, Billboards or Digital Building and Digital Building Designs and Renovi for the applicable transaction fees.
In any case and regardless who the Hosts lease any Virtual Land or Billboard or get the right to use the Digital Building from, Hosts shall pay Renovi the relevant fees for the Core Services to be able to carry out any Activities, additionally to any other Services Hosts may choose to obtain (such as Arrangement Services).
If you choose to initiate a purchase, you authorise us to provide the relevant payment information to third parties so we can complete the transaction and agree to pay all applicable fees and amounts.
Renovi will use third-party payment providers for any payments made on the platform. Renovi may ask you to supply information relevant to your purchase, such as your credit card number, your card’s expiration date, your billing address. Users authorise Renovi and any of its payment providers to use their payment details to execute any transactions.
You bear and are solely responsible for any additional charges that any bank or financial service provider may charge on your order.
All amounts and fees stated or referred to in these Terms:
- shall be payable in Euro or any other currency made available on the Platform,
- are non-cancellable and non-refundable to the extent permitted by law and unless otherwise expressly provided herein, and
- are exclusive of value added tax (V.A.T.) and any other taxes.
You represent that you have the legal right to make a purchase and use such information to make the relevant purchase.
Your order is not binding on us until accepted and confirmed by us or the User Space Provider.
We reserve the right to not process or cancel your order in certain circumstances in our sole discretion, for example if we suspect any fraud, your credit card is declined, or any other circumstance we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
To the extent possible under the law of the Republic of Cyprus, you shall pay to us as a debt on demand all costs incurred by us, including but not limited to tax, penalties and interest, levied by any competent tax authority due to your failure to provide a valid VAT registration number and/or your failure to pay any such taxes, penalties or interest.
For the purpose of this clause Customer Data means both Customer Material and Digital Design Buildings uploaded by User Space Providers.
Users shall own all right, title and interest in and to all the Customer Data and shall have sole responsibility for the legality, reliability, integrity, accuracy and quality of the Customer Data.
In connection with the Customer Data, the User hereby acknowledges and agrees that it is non-confidential and hereby grants Renovi a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and fully sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable right to host, access, use, reproduce, adapt, display, publish, translate, distribute, copy, upload, store, perform and otherwise use the Customer Data throughout the world in connection with the Platform the Services and Activities, or in any other form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, in connection with the Services, or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
User represents and warrants that:
- it owns all right, title, and interest, or has the requisite license, or otherwise controls all rights to the Customer Data, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein;
- the Customer Data is truthful and accurate; and
- use of the Customer Data does not violate these Terms, including the Applicable Use Policies, or any applicable laws.
Users acknowledge and agree that:
- Renovi may or may not, at its own and sole discretion, pre-screen any Customer Data before it appears on the Platform or before Renovi uses it in connection with the Services and Activities, but that it has no obligation to do so,
- Renovi reserves the right (but does not in any way assume any obligation) in its own and sole discretion to reject, move, edit, or remove any content submitted or purported to be submitted to the Platform by the Customer including the Customer Data,
- Renovi does not verify, adopt, ratify, endorse, or sanction, or make any representation or undertake any warranty whatsoever in connection with, the Customer Data, or any content uploaded or inputted to the Platform or on any Virtual Land, Billboard, or Digital Building, by any user of the Platform, and
- the views expressed in any Customer Data, or any content uploaded or inputted to the Platform by any User of the Platform do not represent the views or values of Renovi.
Without limiting the foregoing, Renovi has the right to remove any Customer Data that violates these Terms, including the Applicable Use Policy, or is otherwise non-acceptable or objectionable in its own and sole discretion.
Users are solely liable and responsible against any third parties, including any Participants or other Users of the Platform, if the Customer Data cause or are likely to, or may cause any harm, offence, or damage whatsoever to such third parties, including Participants or other Users of the Platform.
In the event of any loss or damage to Customer Data, the User’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be for Renovi to use reasonable commercial endeavours to restore the lost or damaged Customer Data from the latest back-up of such Customer Data maintained by Renovi. Renovi shall not be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Customer Data caused by Users or any third party.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and the Acceptable Use Policy, Users shall not access, store, distribute, upload, submit or transmit any viruses, or any material during the course of its use of the Platform, Services and Activities, including the Customer Data, that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing, or racially or ethnically offensive;
- facilitates illegal activity;
- depicts sexually explicit images;
- promotes unlawful violence;
- is discriminatory based on race, sex, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability;
- is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property; or
- infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party; or
- in any way contravenes the Acceptable Use Policy [LINK].
Renovi reserves the right, without liability or prejudice to its other rights, to disable the Account, or access to any material that breaches the provisions of this clause or remove any material that Renovi finds in its opinion inconsistent, or in breach with these Terms, including the Applicable Policy.
Renovi reserves the right to disclose the User’s name to any third party who claims that the content posted by the User to the Platform or to any other place in connection with the Services (including the Customer Data) constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
User Space Providers
On the Platform, Users (User Space Providers) can upload Digital Building Designs, Billboards, and Virtual Lands for other Users (Hosts) to acquire rights over, as provided in section 5, to carry out the Activities.
As User Service Provider, you represent and warrant:
- that you own, or have the requisite license, or otherwise control all rights in the Virtual Land and Billboards, and have the requisite power and authority to grant the rights provided in Section 5 to the Hosts in connection with the Virtual Land and Billboards,
- you will grant exclusive rights over the Virtual Land and Billboard to only one Host at a time for the specified period of time, and
- in relation to the Digital Building Design, in addition to, and notwithstanding any and all your representations and warranties in Section 9, you will not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, moral, database or other intellectual property rights that belong to other people when you create or upload any Digital Building Design on the Platform.
We do not verify, monitor, or check any User Space Provider. Any User may become a User Space Provider. User Space Providers are free to set the price for any piece of Virtual Land, Billboard or Digital Building Design they upload to the Platform, provided that they will not coordinate pricing with any other User Space Providers or Users, and subject any pricing restrictions that we may communicate in our sole discretion to User Space Providers before they upload the said virtual items on the Platform.
For the avoidance of doubt User Space Providers:
- merely grant and provide Hosts with the use and possession rights provided in section 5, subject to the payment by the Hosts of the relevant fees,
- remain owners or licensees of the NFTs representing any Virtual Land, Billboard or Digital Building Design they offer to the Platform for Hosts to use in accordance with section 5 subject to the payment by the Hosts of the relevant fees, and
- remain owners or licensees or lessees (as the case may be) of the Virtual Land, Billboard or Digital Buildings and Digital Building Designs they upload to the Platform for Hosts to use in accordance with Section 5 subject to the payment of relevant fees.
Interested Hosts make a relevant offer or order to acquire the relevant use or possession rights over any Virtual Land, Billboard or Digital Building Design in accordance with Section 5. Such offer or order is subject to the User Space Provider’s approval. Renovi is in no way involved in this purchase process, other than as expressly and explicitly provided in the Terms.
Users acknowledge, agree and accept that it is not our responsibility and we do not undertake to ensure that all Digital Building Designs on the Platform or all Virtual Lands or Billboards originating from User Space Providers are created, owned, licensed or leased to such User Space Providers or that such User Space Providers have the requisite authority and power to grant to Hosts the rights provided in Section 5 in connection with any Digital Buildings and Digital Building Designs, Virtual Lands, or Billboards on the Platform. We shall not be held liable if someone, in breach of these Terms, creates, uploads, and offers for Hosts to purchase any lease or license over Digital Buildings and Digital Building Designs, Virtual Land or Billboards without the requisite power, license, and authority. It is each User’s own sole responsibility to verify the Digital Building Design, Virtual Land and Billboard, and authenticate the details of the User Space Provider.
Regardless of the above, if you believe that any Digital Building and Digital Building Design, Virtual Land, or Billboard of any User Space Provider hosted on the Platform infringes your or someone else’s Intellectual Property Rights or other rights, please let us know at [Info@renovihub.xyz].
It is our policy to terminate or suspend the accounts of repeat infringers, but we do not guarantee that we will so terminate or suspend any account. Regardless, we may at our sole discretion limit or restrict access to the Platform and/or terminate any Account, where you infringe any intellectual property rights or others, where or not here is any repeat infringement.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to prohibit User Space Providers from uploading any Virtual Land, Billboard and Digital Building Designs to the Platform. We do not undertake, are not required, and do not guarantee to (but we may, in our sole discretion) monitor or check or verify the Digital Buildings and Digital Building Designs, Virtual Land and Billboards originating from the User Space Provider, their authenticity, origin, or compliance with any laws and regulations, including on Intellectual Property Rights. Although we are not required to do so, we may, in our sole discretion, remove or delist any such items at any time and for any reason without notice. We may monitor such items to detect and prevent fraudulent activity or violation of these Terms.
User Restrictions and Covenants
Users shall not, except, as may be allowed by any applicable law which cannot be excluded by agreement between the parties and except to the extent expressly permitted under this agreement:
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, public or republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Services, the software used by Renovi to offer the Services and/or any documentation in connection with the Services and the relevant software in any form or media or by any means;
- attempt to de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise reduce to human intelligible or readable form all or any part of the Services or the said software, or attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets relating to the Services or the said software;
- use the Services or allow access to the Services in a way that breaches or circumvents or contravenes any contractual restrictions or that exceeds any authorised use as set forth in these Terms;
- licence, sub-licence, sell, re-sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share, commercially exploit, or otherwise make any part of the Service, including but not limited to the Virtual Land, Digital Building and Digital Building Designs, and Billboards, unless as expressly provided in these Terms;
- access all or any part of the Services in order to build, develop, or operate a product or service, or build, develop or operate, or attempt to build, develop or operate a product or service which competes with the Services;
- use the Services and/or Documentation to provide services to third parties;
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Services, including any competitor of the Company, other than as provided in these Terms;
- fail to use commercially reasonable efforts to avoid interference with or disruption to the integrity, operation, performance, or use or enjoyment by others of the Services;
- use the Services to create, use, send, store, or run any virus or other harmful codes, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- cause or attempt to cause any failure to any Virtual Land, Billboard or Digital Building or Building Design available on the Platform; and
- use the Services in a way that violates, infringes, or contravenes the rights of a third party that have to do with, among others, contract, intellectual property, publicity, privacy or confidentiality.
- use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the Services and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify Renovi;
- comply with all applicable laws in using the Services and any activities, including but not limited to using the Virtual Land, Digital Building and Digital Building Designs, and Billboards; and
- comply with all terms and policies of third-party metaverse platforms that may apply to their use of any Virtual Land, Digital Building and Digital Building Designs and Billboards.
Promotional or marketing activity
- that any promotional or marketing activity conducted through and during the Activities will be in accordance with any applicable advertising guidelines or laws that may apply to the Participants or any third parties reached by your promotion and marketing. Users, and not Renovi, are solely responsible for any endorsements or testimonials Users make regarding any product or service through the Activities. Within this scope, Users agree to disclose with Renovi or any other person any marketing relationships they have that are subject to disclosure under applicable law, and
- to only promote, administer, or conduct a promotion on, through, or through the Activities based on these terms:
- relevant promotions may only be carried out to the extent permitted by law, and must comply with any and all applicable laws, obligations, and restrictions;
- Users will be responsible for all costs, expenses, and aspects of the relevant promotions in the applicable jurisdiction(s), including, without limitation, the execution, administration, and operation of the said promotion, selecting winners, issuing prizes, and obtaining all necessary third-party permissions and approvals. If we reasonably believe that any promotion by Users does not comply with these Terms or applicable law, we may remove it from any Virtual Land, Digital Building or Billboard;
- We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse or support any such Promotions.
- Users will ensure that it is clear that any promotion is theirs and we are not sponsoring or co-sponsoring it.
You acknowledge, assume, and accept each of the following risks:
- You expressly understand and agree that your access to and use of the Platform, and the Website and any services thereof is at your sole risk and that the Platform is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable law, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors make no warranties regarding the Platform, the Website, or any part of them.
- Renovi is a software service provider, and its role is to provide the software and technical capability to carry out the Activities and provide or allow User Space Providers to provide to Hosts the Virtual Land, Digital Building and Digital Building Designs, and Billboard based on Section 5. The Virtual Land, Digital Buildings, Billboards, and Activities are hosted, displayed, and carried out on third-party metaverse platforms and systems. In this respect, we do not and cannot control the operation of the metaverse platforms and systems. Due to the digital nature of the Activities, and the nature of the relevant Virtual Land, Digital Buildings, Billboards, the metaverse can become corrupted and the Activities associated with, and carried out, on metaverse can disappear or become disrupted. You understand that this is a risk when using the Platform to carry out Activities, and Renovi will in no way be held liable due to any loss or corruption to the metaverse or any Digital Building, Virtual Land or Billboard.
- We will not be liable to you for any losses you incur as the result of your use of any part of any metaverse system or blockchain-based software system. This includes, but is not limited to, losses, damages or claims arising from (i) user error (e.g. forgotten access information, passwords, etc); (ii) server failure or data loss; (iv) unauthorised access or activities by third parties, including but not limited to the use of viruses, phishing, or other means of attack against the Platform or the metaverse. We are also not responsible for sustained casualties, or losses due to blockchains or any other features of the metaverse, or any vulnerability or any kind of failure, abnormal behaviour of blockchain-based software, including but not limited to late report (or no report) by developers or representatives of any issues with the blockchain supporting the metaverse.
- There are inherent security risks in providing information and dealing online over the internet. Renovi implements appropriate technological and organisational safeguards to reduce the risk of any security breaches which could result in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or access to your information. We also release periodic updates to reduce the risk of security incidents.
- There are risks associated with using blockchain-based software and virtual assets. You accept and acknowledge that Renovi will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using any metaverse system, however caused.
- A lack of use or public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems could negatively impact the continued operation and development of metaverse systems and therefore the potential utility or value of the Services and the Activities.
- The Platform, virtual and digital assets, NFTs representing Virtual Land, Billboards, and Digital Buildings, and metaverse platforms and systems, and any underlying software or network underpinning any of these, could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or regulatory action, which could impede or limit the Services and Activities, or which could impede or limit your ability to access or use the Platform, the Services, the Activities, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the continued operation or development of the Platform, metaverse platforms and systems, the Services, the Activities, and therefore the potential utility or value of the Services.
- Upgrades by to blockchain systems, or a change in how transactions are confirmed on any blockchain systems may have unintended, adverse effects on blockchains using relevant standards or other smart contracts, including any blockchain underlying any metaverse.
- You acknowledge and understand that cryptography and metaverse are progressing fields. Advances in the fields may present risks to cryptocurrencies, digital assets, the Platform, metaverse platforms and systems, and the Activities. By using the Platform and metaverse platforms and systems, you acknowledge these inherent risks.
- The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the Platform, Services, activities and any metaverse platforms.
- You acknowledge that the Platform is subject to flaws and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for evaluating any code provided by the Platform. This warning and others provided in these Terms by Renovi in no way evidence or represent an ongoing duty to alert you to all of the potential risks of accessing or using the Platform.
- Use of the Platform and Services is linked to, and requires the proper and continued operation of the relevant metaverse platforms and systems. You acknowledge and agree that you will access and use the Platform and Services at your own risk, and that you have knowledge of the risks of metaverse platforms and systems. The risk of failure of any Activity taking place or properly taking place can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider and assess such risk and decide if carrying out the Activities is suitable for you. You accept all consequences of using the Platform and Services, including the risk that you may not be able to conduct any Activity. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, we accept no responsibility whatsoever for and will in no circumstances be liable to you in connection with use of the Platform and Services for carrying out any Activities on metaverse platforms and systems.
- You are aware of and accept the risk of operational challenges. The Platform and metaverse platforms and systems may experience cyber-attacks, unexpected surges in activity or other operational or technical difficulties that may cause interruptions or delays. You agree to accept the risk of the Platform or metaverse platform and system failure resulting from unanticipated or heightened technical difficulties. We do not guarantee that the Platform and we cannot guarantee that the metaverse platform and system is or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access thereto will be uninterrupted. The Platform may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with these Terms. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Platform or the software underlying the Platform. Accordingly, you should verify all information on the Platform before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Platform are your sole responsibility and we will have no liability for such decisions.
- There are risks associated with purchasing user generated content (such as Digital Building Designs), including but not limited to, the risk of purchasing counterfeit assets, or mislabelled assets.
- Use of metaverse platforms and systems entail risks. You are solely responsible and fully undertake these risks. We encourage you to carefully go through any risks communicated by metaverse platforms and systems regarding their operation and how these may affect your Activities.
- Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement, you are solely responsible towards your Participants or any third parties for not carrying out or not carrying out properly any Activity.
Renovi Intellectual Property Declaration
You acknowledge and agree that the Platform and Website may contain content or features (Platform Content) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Renovi, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Platform or the Platform Content, in whole or in part. In connection with your use of the Platform you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by Renovi from accessing the Platform (including by blocking your Account or IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Platform or the Platform Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Platform or distributed in connection therewith are the property of Renovi, our affiliates and our partners (Software). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Renovi.
The Renovi name and logos are trademarks and service marks of [RENOVI LTD] (collectively, Renovi Trademarks). Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Platform may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Renovi. Nothing in these Terms or the Platform should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Renovi Trademarks displayed on the Platform, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of Renovi Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
Acceptable use and restrictions
In using the Platform, you will not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that:
- belong to third parties affected by your use of the Platform, or post any content whatsoever that does not belong to you; and
- belong to or are licensed to Renovi. Some, but not all, actions that may be infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Renovi or someone else.
Notwithstanding any relevant specific provision in these Terms, in connection with using or accessing the Platform, you will not:
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, Terms or policies;
- sell any items that infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties;
- use our Platform, obtain any services, or carry out any Activities if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18);
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Renovi, or the interests or property of Users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Platform for any purpose;
- interfere with the working of our Platform, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any application or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- commercialise any Renovi application or any information or software associated with such application;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Platform.
The provision of our Services on our Platform is subject to your acceptance of these Terms.
We reserve the right to vary or terminate all or part of the services on the Platform and/or not provide all or part of the services on our Platform to anyone for any reason and/or period of time, at our discretion.
The order of listing, displaying, presenting, and showing Virtual Land, Digital Building Designs and Billboards, is in the sole discretion of Renovi.
Third Party Sites
Renovi provides these Third-Party Sites only as a convenience and we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Sites, or their products or services. All Third-Party Sites are used by you at your own risk.
We will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any Third- Party Sites, nor will we be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of your transactions or any other interaction with any Third-Party Sites.
Where our Website and Platform contain links or referrals or connections to other sites and resources provided by any third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Renovi, and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, Renovi Parties), from and against all actual or alleged third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, direct or indirect, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Platform, Website, any Services available on the Platform and the Activities, (b) any feedback or content or the Customer Data (per Section 9) you provide on the Website or Platform, (c) your violation of these Terms, (d) your violation or alleged violation of the rights of a third party (such as other Users or Participants), including intellectual property rights, (e) your violation of any representations, undertakings and warranties assumed in these terms, and (f) your violation or alleged violation of any applicable terms and policies of any third-party metaverse platform. You agree to promptly notify Renovi of any third-party Claims and cooperate with the Renovi Parties in defending such Claims. You further agree that the Renovi Parties shall have control of the defence or settlement of any third-party Claims.
This indemnity is in addition to and not in lieu of any other indemnity you may agree upon with Renovi or Renovi Parties.
Except as expressly provided to the contrary in writing by Renovi, the Platform, Website, the Services available thereon and the content, contained therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. Renovi and its suppliers make no warranty that the Platform and the available services on the Platform:
- will meet your requirements;
- will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or
- will be accurate, reliable, complete, comprehensive, legal, or safe.
Renovi disclaims all other warranties or conditions, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the Platform, the content, and services contained therein or available thereon. Renovi does not represent or warrant that the content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We will not be liable for any loss of any kind from any action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the Platform.
Notwithstanding the generality of any clause in this agreement, Renovi disclaims all liability and will not be responsible or liable for any transaction or interaction whatsoever between any and all User Space Providers, Hosts and Participants.
Notwithstanding the generality of any clause in this agreement, Renovi disclaims all liability and will not be responsible or liable for any failure of third-party metaverse platforms affecting in any way the Services and Activities.
While Renovi attempts to make your access to any use of the Website, Platform, Services and content safe, Renovi cannot and does not represent or warrant that the Platform, Website, any content and Services thereon are free of viruses or other harmful components. We cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
Renovi disclaims all liability and Renovi will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss and will not take responsibility for and will not be liable to you for and in connection with anything, the risk of which you have explicitly assumed under section 13.
Please note that if you are a consumer in a jurisdiction which does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, such implied warranties exclusions may not apply to you.
Reference to Renovi in this section includes its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, consultants, sub-contractors, and employees.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Renovi be liable to you or any third party (including your Participants) for any lost profit or any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from these Terms, the Platform, the Website, the content and Services available on the Platform and Website, the Activities, or third-party sites and products/services (including but not limited to any third-party metaverse platforms) or for any damages related to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, or loss of data, and whether cause by tort, including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable and even if Renovi has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of or inability to use the Website, Platform, services available on the Platform and the Website or third-party sites and products/services are at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data resulting therefrom.
You accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under laws applying to you and the legality of any items you list on the Website.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees which you paid to us in the 6 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (b) €100.
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees, or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions also limit disclaimers or limitations of liability for personal injury from consumer products, so this limitation may not apply to personal injury claims.
We do not verify the accuracy and truth of the information provided by our users. We cannot and do not confirm, and are not responsible for ensuring, the accuracy or truthfulness of users’ purported identities or the validity of the information which they provide to us or post on the Platform and Website.
Reference to Renovi in this section includes its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, consultants, sub-contractors, and employees.
Modifications to the Platform
Renovi reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Renovi will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Platform.
Changes to Terms
Renovi can change these Terms in our sole discretion and at any time. The most current version of these Terms will be posted on the Website. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Website. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Access to or use of the Website and Platform by you after any modification to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified. If you do not agree to the Terms in effect when you access or use the Website and Platform, you must not use the Website and Platform. We may, at any time and without liability or prior notice, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website and Platform (including access via any third-party links).
You agree that Renovi in its sole discretion may suspend or terminate your Account (or any part thereof) or terminate, restrict, limit, suspend the access to, or use of the Platform and Services and remove and discard any content within the Platform for any reason, including, without limitation, if Renovi believes that you have breached, violated, or acted contrary to, or inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. You agree that any termination, restriction, limitation, suspension of your Account or access to, or use of the Platform and Services under any provision of these Terms may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Renovi may immediately deactivate or delete your Account and all related information and files in your profile and/or terminate, restrict, limit, suspend, any further access to such files or the Platform. You agree that Renovi will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination, restriction, limitation, or suspension of your access to, or use of the Platform.
Legal Venue and Governing Law
Any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. You and Renovi both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms (but without your prior express consent), provided that we assign these Terms on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, consultants, sub-contractors, and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this section shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.
Feedback and contact details
You may choose to submit comments, bug reports, ideas or other feedback about the Platform, including without limitation about how to improve the Platform (collectively, Feedback) by emailing us. We are free to use such Feedback at our discretion and without additional compensation to you, and may disclose such Feedback to third parties.
Users with questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Website, the Platform, and the services thereon can be made by contacting us at [Info@renovihub.xyz].
Any Feedback provided by you to Renovi is non-confidential and Renovi will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of this Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.