PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE RENOVI WEB APPLICATION
What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to the Renovi Web Application available on our site, www.[domain].com, make contact with other users on the Renovi Web Application, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
The Renovi Web Application is a web application accessible via [WEBSITE] operated by Renovi Ltd (“We”). We are a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Cyprus under registration number HE427291 and have our registered office at Venizelou 16A, Agios Dometios, 2363 Nicosia Cyprus.
To contact us, please email [EMAIL] or [telephone our customer service line on [NUMBER]].
Acceptance of terms
By using the Renovi Web Application or by clicking any button or box marked “accept” or “agree” in connection with this policy, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use the Renovi Web Application.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Terms and Conditions [INSERT AS LINK TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS] also apply to your use of the Renovi Web Application.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Renovi Web Application, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may not use the Renovi Web Application:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as provided in this policy.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In any way that involves child sexual exploitation or abuse.
- To upload terrorist content.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Renovi Web Application in contravention of the provisions of our Terms and Conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Renovi Web Application;
- any equipment or network on which the Renovi Web Application is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Renovi Web Application; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Renovi Web Application (Contribution).
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in the Republic of Cyprus and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Contravene or be likely to contravene in any way any terms and conditions and applicable content standards of any third-party platform where the Contribution may be displayed based on the Terms and Conditions of the Renovi Web Application.
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us or from any other person, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
How to complain about or report content
If you become aware of any material that could comprise or be connected to child sexual abuse or exploitation or that could comprise terrorist content or be connected to terrorism, please contact us immediately on [email].
If you become aware of any material that could compromise or contravene any of the terms of this policy, please contact us immediately on [email].
If you wish to complain about any other content, please contact us on [email].
Breach of this policy
When we consider in our sole discretion that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use the Renovi Web Application, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your account with us and/or your right to use the Renovi Web Application.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to the Renovi Web Application.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
How this contract can be transferred
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the law of the Republic of Cyprus. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.